Friday, May 14, 2010

A Salute...

This summer, army green is totally in, and believe it or not this is not an easy trend to pull off. I personally wanted to buy this perfect army green cardigan from Target the other day but as you can see in the about me section, I am flat broke til I start my new job at the local library. Until then all I have left is fantasies...so here are a few ways I think the army green trend should be shown off.


  • Cropped cargos. I know cargos aren't exactly high fashion but I own a pair and they are so comfortable and simple so you can add other wild items to spice it up or just put on a loose white shirt and stick with the basics!

  • Hobo bags. Do I love my hobo bags...I tend to carry a lot of junk in my purse so the large size of these is perfect for me, but if you prefer a smaller size be daring and try a trendy fanny pack. Fiona from Burn Notice(one of my favorite shows) pulls them off very nicely.

  • With Doc Marten's. Now these boots are not my favorite...I personally think they are tacky and a little poser-esque for the punk scene, but don't let that stop you from trying them out! Miley Cyrus and Dakota Fanning wear them well.

Okay that is it for today, I might come back later and add some photos to show off this trend.


A la Prochaine!


Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment